1) Client will inform practitioner of any medical conditions that and will keep her informed of any changes.
2) Sexual remarks, suggestions or advances will lead to the session’s termination and client will remain accountable for the full cost of the session.
3) 24-hr cancellation policy for in-office sessions: No-shows and cancellations of less than 24- hrs are subject to the full appointment fee.
48-hr cancellation policy for outcalls: Appointments cancelled with less than 48- hrs notice will be charged at a rate of 50% the cost of the session.
Cancellations of less than 24- hrs are subject to the full appointment fee.
4) The practitioner may not be able to give the full session if client is late.
5) If a client comes to a session with visible signs of intoxication, cough, flu, or other communicable illness, the session will be rescheduled (and considered a last minute cancellation, which will be expected to be paid in full).
Artwork by Helena Nelson-Reed, used with permission of the artist